- Shofar Communications does not share personally identifiable information (name, address, and/or email address) about you with others except as noted in paragraph 3. Personal information may be stored and used internally to provide the services you have expressly requested.
- Shofar Communications owns and maintains several unique websites, and privacy policies may vary across individual sites. Please check the individual ministries' privacy policies on their pages.
- We use log files to track trends and improve the user experience. This data is not linked to personally identifiable information. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Shofar Communications, our users, or others.
- Shofar Communications may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
- You can tell us what your privacy questions and concerns are here so that we can respond.